- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA552, is required for 1972-1975 Jeep CJ5 and CJ6 with Power Steering.
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA652, is required for 1972-1975 Jeep CJ5 and CJ6 with Manual Steering.
- 1972-1975 Jeep CJ5 with Power Steering
- 1972-1975 Jeep CJ5 with Manual Steering
- 1955-1971 Jeep CJ5
- 1972-1975 Jeep CJ6 with Power Steering
- 1972-1975 Jeep CJ6 with Manual Steering
- 1955-1971 Jeep CJ6
This Skyjacker 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit is ideal if you are looking for a mild lift to add larger tires to your Jeep CJ. Skyjacker Suspension Lift Kits provide a smooth, comfortable ride and improved handling while responding to on or off-road conditions and maintaining a factory ride quality.
- 2.5" lift for your Jeep
- Improved handling
- Allows for larger tire clearance
- (2) Front M95 Performance Monotube Shocks
- (2) Rear M95 Performance Monotube Shocks
- (2) Front Leaf Springs
- (2) Rear Leaf Springs
1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974 and 1975
|Name||Skyjacker 2.5" Standard Suspension Lift Kit with M95 Performance Monotube Shocks|
|Application||1955-1975 Jeep CJ5 & CJ6|
|Part Type||Suspension Lift Kit|
|Make Model||Jeep-CJ5, Jeep-CJ6|