- Suggested Tire Size: 33"
- An additional Rear Fitted Leaf, SJ-FLJ20F, may be needed for Jeep CJ8 Scrambler models.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA150, is required for Manual Steering.
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA250, is required for Power Steering.
- 1976-1983 Jeep CJ5
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
- 1981-1986 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler
This Skyjacker 4" Suspension Lift Kit is ideal if you are looking to add larger tires to your Jeep CJ. Skyjacker Suspension Lift Kits provide a smooth, comfortable ride and improved handling while responding to on or off-road conditions and maintaining a factory ride quality.
- Improved handling
- Off-road with confidence
- Allows for larger tire clearance
- (2) Front M95 Performance Monotube Shocks
- (2) Rear M95 Performance Monotube Shocks
- (2) Front Leaf Springs
- (2) Rear Leaf Springs
1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986
|Name||Skyjacker 4" Standard Suspension Lift Kit with M95 Performance Monotube Shocks|
|Application||1976-1986 Jeep CJ5, CJ7 & CJ8 Scrambler|
|Part Type||Suspension Lift Kit|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|
|Make Model||Jeep-CJ5, Jeep-CJ7, Jeep-CJ8 Scrambler|