- Vehicles with 4 Cylinder Engines and/or Soft Tops will sit a little higher due to weight difference.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA850, is required for Manual Steering.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
The Skyjacker 4" Standard Suspension Lift Kit conquers the rock crawling suspension market for your Wrangler. Incredible 4" of lift allows for maximum articulation and tire clearance without steering problems and tire rubbing.
- 4" Standard Suspension Lift Kit
- Conquers the Rock Crawling suspension market
- Allows for larger tires
- 2 Front M95 Performance Monotube Shocks
- 2 Rear M95 Performance Monotube Shocks
- 2 Front Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Coil Springs
- 1 Power Steering Drop Pitman Arm
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
|SKU Aliases||SJ-TJ401, SJ-TJ40F, SJ-TJ40R, SJ-M9525, SJ-M9528|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|