- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Wheel Backspacing: 3.75"
- Vehicles with 4 cylinder engines and/or soft tops will sit a little higher compared to larger engines and/or hard top weight differences. Order Skyjacker Poly Spacers, SJ-SIP275, to level your Jeep.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA850, is required for Manual Steering.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
This Skyjacker 4" Lift Kit pushes ground clearance and aggressive looks to new heights, letting you conquer on or off-road obstacles with confidence.
- Improves ground clearance
- Off-road with confidence
- Allows for larger tire clearance
- (2) Front Nitro Shocks
- (2) Rear Nitro Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Lower Links
- (2) Rear Lower Links
- (2) Front Extended End Links
- (2) Rear Extended End Links
- (1) Power Steering Drop Pitman Arm
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Transfer Case Lowering Kit
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
|Name||Skyjacker 4" Standard Suspension Lift Kit with Nitro Shocks|
|Application||1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ|
|Part Type||Suspension Lift Kit|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler TJ|