- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Backspacing: 3.75"
- Additional modification may be required for 6 speed models.
- Vehicles with 4 cylinder engines and/or soft tops will sit a little higher compared to larger engines and/or hard top weight differences. Order Skyjacker Poly Spacers, SJ-SIP275, to level your Jeep.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA850, is required for Manual Steering.
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
This Skyjacker 4" Lift Kit pushes ground clearance and aggressive looks to new heights, letting you conquer on or off-road obstacles with confidence.
- Improves ground clearance
- Off-road with confidence
- Allows for larger tire clearance
- (2) Front Nitro Shocks
- (2) Rear Nitro Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Single Flex Lower Links
- (2) Rear Single Flex Lower Links
- (2) Front Extended End Links
- (2) Rear Extended End Links
- (1) Power Steering Drop Pitman Arm
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Transfer Case Lowering Kit
2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|