- Due to weight differences 2 door models may receive an additional 1" of lift over 4 door models. Order Skyjacker Poly Spacers, SJ-JKFPS75, to level your Jeep.
- Factory skid plates cannot be re-used with this Long Arm Lift Kit.
- OEM wheel can be used.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA770, is required.
- This 6"-7" Lift Kit requires new front and rear DRIVESHAFTS.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK & Rubicon Models
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK & Rubicon Models
The Skyjacker 6"-7" Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit conquers the rock crawling suspension market for your Wrangler. Incredible 6"-7" of lift allows for maximum articulation and tire clearance without steering problems and tire rubbing.
- 6"-7" Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit
- Conquers the Rock Crawling suspension market
- Allows for larger tires
- 2 Front M95 Performance Monotube Shocks
- 2 Rear M95 Performance Monotube Shocks
- 2 Front Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Coil Springs
- 2 Upper Links
- 2 Lower Links
- 1 Complete Brake Line Set
- Match your M95 Monotube Shocks with Skyjacker's 9000 Series Steering Stabilizers:
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||SJ-JK46LA-SX, SJ-JK60LA, SJ-JK60F, SJ-JK60R, SJ-M9575, SJ-M9587|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|
|Lift Height||6", 6.5", 7"|