- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- The 5th Link Traction Bar assembly, SJ-YJ5LK, is highly recommended.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA850, is required for Manual Steering.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator, SJ-RR231, is Required.
- For 1987-1993 5 Speed Models with 6 Cylinder Engines, a replacement C.V. Driveshaft, SJ-YJRSE, is required.
- For 1994-1995 5 Speed Models with 6 Cylinder Engines, a replacement C.V. Driveshaft, SJ-YJRSL, is required.
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
The Skyjacker 6" Rock Ready Monolinear Suspension Lift Kit conquers the rock crawling suspension market for your Wrangler. Incredible 6" of lift allows for maximum articulation and tire clearance without steering problems and tire rubbing
- 6" lift for your Wrangler YJ
- Conquers the rock crawling suspension market
- Allows for larger tire clearance
- (2) Front Black MAX Shocks
- (2) Rear Black MAX Shocks
- (2) Front Monolinear Springs
- (2) Rear Monolinear Springs
- (1) Brake Line Set
- (1) Power Steering Pitman Arm
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 and 1996
|Name||Skyjacker 6" Rock Ready Monolinear Suspension Lift Kit with Black MAX Shocks|
|Application||1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
|Part Type||Suspension Lift Kit|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler YJ|