- Sold individually
The new series of Smittybilt XRC winches have been thoroughly updated with heavy-duty features for enhanced performance and durability. Ranging from 9,500lb to 17,500 lbs capacities, Smittybilt's XRC winches can handle any situation you get into. The new 6.6HP motor is connected to a 3 stage planetary gear system with revised gear ratios for increased pulling power and line speed. Every winch is finished in a rugged UV resistant matte black coating with stainless steel hardware and oversized aluminum cross bars to provide you with a great looking system that will last you a lifetime. Every system includes a heavy-duty remote control. The redesigned solenoid box can mounted in three locations on the winch for maximum versatility. Each winch also includes a four way roller fairlead and a forged hook. If you're after a winch equipped with a state-of-the-art synthetic rope, look to the XRC Comp Series for the ultimate in pulling power and performance. A Smittybilt XRC winch is a complete recovery system with the muscle and reliability to bail you out of any situation.
- Line Type: Steel Wired Rope
- Waterproof: IP67 Rating
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Rated Line Pull: 9,500Lbs (4,309kgs) single-line
- Remote Control: Included
- Motor: 6.6hp Series Wound Recommended
- Battery: 650CCA Minimum for Winching
- Control: Remote Switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
- Battery Leads: 25mm2, 72"(1.83m)1
- Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Finish: Textured Black
- Gear Ratio: 161.28 : 1 Weight: 78.0 lbs (35.0 k)
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear Mounting
- Bolt Pattern: 10.0 " x 4.5 "
- Brake: Automatic In-Drum
- Overall Dimensions: 22.3"L x 5.4"W x 9.4"H
- Drum Size: Diameter 2.5"
- Cable: 93.5 5/16" Diameter
- Length: 10.0" (254mm)
- (1) Smittybilt XRC-9.5 Gen2 Waterproof Winch - 9,500 lbs
|Rated Line Pull||8000-10000 lbs|