- Sold individually.
- 1997-1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ w/ 2.5L, 4.0L Engines
- 1991-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ w/ 2.5L, 4.0L Engines
- 1987-1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ w/ 2.5L Engine w/ Fuel Injection
- 1991-1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ w/ 2.5L, 4.0L Engines
- 1986-1990 Jeep Cherokee XJ w/ 2.5L Engine w/ Fuel Injection
- 1986-1990 Jeep Comanche MJ w/ 2.5L Engine w/ Fuel Injection
- 1997-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ w/ 4.0L Engine
This Champion Copper Plus spark plugs have been original equipment on a wide variety of engines for many years. They feature nickel alloy centers and ground electrodes with reasonably good wear characteristics. In addition, the Champion Copper Plus spark plugs' extrusion of copper into the center electrode allows for increased conductivity and heat control. Manufacturers have used them in non-automotive applications, such as lawn and garden and other power equipment. Replace your old plugs with these Champion Copper Plus spark plugs for maximum reliability.
- Dependable and durable
- Built to ISO and SAE standards for proven performance
- Patented SAC-9 semi-conductor resistor for maximum EMI & RFI suppression
- Copper core center electrode allows for accurate control of heat range for longer life
- TinTac and ULTRASEAL shell for best corrosion protection of any spark plug in the industry.
- (1) Champion Spark Plug
1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998
|1997-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|