Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Differential Bearing Kit, SPC-706016-X is required to complete installation
- Dana 30, 3.55 Ratio
Spicer Ring & Pinion Gears are designed and tested to meet original equipment specifications. They are built to the latest designs, which include premium heat treat processes and the most optimum tooth profiles, plus high-grade steel to achieve maximum durability.
When you purchase genuine ring and pinion replacement parts from Spicer, you can rest assured that your ring & pinion gears will meet or exceed the exact Dana standards that original equipment manufacturers have relied upon for more than a hundred years.
Spicer gearing is manufactured with a special grade of steel, machined and heat-treated to precision, so you can count on matched sets for optimum set-up and mating of the gears.
- Ensures more consistent, higher quality product
- Provides optimal mating to minimize stress and maximize life
- Delivers consistent quality, enhanced life by reducing residual stress and exceptional durability
- (1) Pinion
- (1) Gear
- (1) Seal
- (1) Oil Slinger
- (1) Shim Pack
- (1) Crush Sleeve
- (1) Pinion Nut
- (1) Inner Pinion Bearing and Cup
- (1) Outer Pinion Bearing and Cup
- (10) Ring Gear Bolts
|Axle Type||Dana 30|