- Sold as a kit
- Rubber hoses NOT included
- 1987-1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ without ABS
All Classic Tube Brake Lines are manufactured with computer precision on state-of-the-art programmable tube benders, insuring exact duplication of original lines to factory specifications. Aircraft quality lines are made from seamless 304 grade stainless steel, double annealed tubing. Lines are pressure tested and have a 6,000 psi burst. All lines include stainless steel fittings. Gravel guard spring steel is used on many of the lines to protect them from stones and gravel common on the road and trail. Rubber hoses not included. Compatible with all DOT approved brake fluids.
- Fits power disc without ABS
- Stainless steel
- Includes all metal lines from master cylinder to rear wheels
- Length: 66.00"
- Width: 10.00"
- Height: 20.00"
- Weight: 12.00 lbs
- (1) Classic Tube Brake Line Set - Stainless Steel
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 and 1994
|Position||Front and Rear|