- Body kits, body tubs & body parts are sold "as is".
- Drilling, cutting and other modifications may be required for proper installation.
- PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED.
- Claims for freight damages must be placed with freight carriers.
- 1945-1949 Jeep CJ2A
Omix uses 18 gauge steel on the body tubs in the front and rear flooring, all mounting brackets, top cowl assembly, and wheel housings. They use 16 gauge steel on the body tubs for all side and tail panels. These parts are manufactured using a seven-step metal preparation process, including: A 5 bath dip to totally eliminate rust, dirt and grease; a phosphate and acid rinse step to ensure corrosion resistance and proper adhesion of the primer; new primer formula and application method that is designed for smooth and even finish.
- Omix quality
- Tailgate has "WILLYS" script
- 16 and 18 gauge quality steel
- OE type replacement part
- Made to original specifications
- (1) Body Tub
- (1) Hood
- (2) Fenders
- (1) Windshield Frame
- (1) Tailgate
1945, 1946, 1947, 1948 and 1949