- Draglink fits all left hand drive JK Wrangler models 2007 to 2018 including Rubicon and Unlimited. Note: A minimum of 17”wheels is recommended. 16" wheels with a maximum 4.5 back spacing might fit but not guaranteed.Note: A minimum of 17”wheels is recommended. 16" wheels with a maximum 4.5 back spacing might fit but not guaranteed.
Description:STEER SMARTS is proud to present our most EXTREME steering linkage “The YETI XD"" Series linkage equipped with our GRIFFIN XD Attenuator. We applied our 85 years of steering “lessons learned” to develop the strongest most durable linkage ever built for the Wrangler. The YETI XD Bottom Mount Draglink is a complete bolt-on draglink. The YETI XD bottom mount installs in just minutes and bolts to the factory tapered knuckle hole and the factory pitman arm hole.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- 30mm 1 1/2 Ton ball joints designed specifically for the JK.
- Induction heat treated ball studs provide ultimate fatigue strength and superior off-road durability.
- DragLink Ends have a powder coat over E-coat for a long lasting appearance under harsh conditions
- High quality seals ensure long ball joint life. Our superior seals have been rigorously tested to minimize leakage between grease service intervals which greatly improves our ball joint reliability over our competition
- Steel on steel bearings provide exceptional ball joint wear resistance and robustness.
- Unique “Reverse Pin” technology prevents our linkage from flopping or rocking. This technology is built into the socket unlike the weak external supports on some competitor linkages.
- Draglink adjuster is manufactured from large diameter ¼ inch thick wall high strength 4130 Chromoly steel tubing for maximum buckling strength.
- (1) Steer Smarts YETI XD Draglink Bottom Mount With Griffin XD Attenuator (Black Bellow)
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|