- ONLY fits Jeep Wrangler JK 2 door models
- Rear seat will need to be removed
- Accommodates tire sizes up to 35"
- Roll bar padding will need to be modified or removed for proper function
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
This Steinjager Internal Tire Carrier mounts to the factory roll bar and is designed to hold up to a 35" tire inside the cab of your Jeep. It simply mounts using four clamps and mounts the tire in the vehicle while still leaving you storage room for tools and a cooler. Steinjager has designed and manufactured a polyurethane centering device that will center the wheel and hold it securely while off-roading. The angle of the tire makes it simple to lift the tire into the back of your Jeep and lay it down on the tire carrier.
- Polyurethane centering device centers the wheel and holds it securely while off-roading
- "Baja" style wing nut prevents maneuvering a 70+ lb wheel around while trying to line up the lug studs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- (1) Steinjager Internal Tire Carrier - Southwest Blue
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Name||Steinjager Internal Tire Carrier - Southwest Blue|
|Application||2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK|
|Part Type||Spare Tire Carrier|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler JK|