- Sold as a kit
- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"-4.75"
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The Steinjager 4" Suspension Lift Kit improves ground clearance while allowing you to add larger tires to your Wrangler JK. The entire manufacturing process was all done in the same factory in the USA to ensure a quality and seamless integration for the assembly of the kit which leads to a quality fit on your Jeep. This lift kit features components that are constructed from steel and have a black powder-coated finish.
- Constructed from steel
- Black powder-coated finish
- Made in the USA
- (2) 4" Front Lift Coils
- (2) 4" Rear Lift Coils
- (2) Front Lower Control Arms with Poly Bushings
- (2) Rear Lower Control Arms with Poly Bushings
- (2) Front Upper Control Arms with Poly Bushings
- (2) Rear Upper Control Arms with Poly Bushings
- (2) Front Adjustable End Links
- (2) Rear Adjustable End Links
- (2) Rear Brake Line Relocators
- (1) Front Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Adjustable Panhard Bar
- (1) Oversized Rear Sway Bar
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|