- Welding required
- All adjusters use a left hand threaded rod end or johnny joint
The Synergy Manufacturing Double Adjuster Tube Adapter is made from solid stock 1018 steel and designed to eliminate the need for jam nuts that are normally used when building link suspension & steering systems. The tube adapter seals the link off from water or other debris entering the link which can cause damage over time. Fine-tune the suspension/steering geometry by loosening the pinch bolt and turning the adjuster sleeve. Backed by Synergy's limited lifetime warranty.
- Ideal for link suspension designs with weld on bushings/joints at one end or bent suspension links
- 1-1/4" - 12 LH Thread
- Tube ID: 1-1/2"
- Made from 1018 steel
- Zinc plated finish
- Made in the USA
- Backed by Synergy's limited lifetime warranty
- (1) Tube Adapter with Pinch Bolt Slit and Tubes
- (1) Zinc Plated Double Adjuster Sleeve
- (1) Pinch Bolt Hardware