- No additional requirements for installation in the stock location.
- Relocation of the drag link to the top of the knuckle for high steer requires 3 inch bump stop spacers, front track bar relocation bracket, and wheels with proper backspacing.
Description:Jeep JL Wrangler Heavy Duty Drag Link Kit. All new design and components specific to the JL platform. Direct bolt-in replacement for the stock drag link for an immediate upgrade in steering feel, stiffness, and strength. Single Plane Tie Rod End eliminates unwanted Drag Link Flop. You will not find a better drag link on the market!
- Drag Link bolts right into the factory mounts or can be relocated to the top of the steering knuckle for a high steer setup using included flip adapter
- No factory drag link components need to be reused.
- Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with a Single Plane version at the pitman arm side to completely eliminate Drag Link Flop.
- Drag Link is CNC formed from 1.5 inch x .250 wall DOM tubing
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle
- Both ends of the bar use pinch bolts instead of jam nuts to simplify installation and adjustment.
- 100% bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- (1) Synergy Manufacturing HD Chromoly Drag Link
|2018-2019||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|