- Max Extended Length: 32-15/16"
- Minimum Collapsed Length: 31-5/16"
- Sold as a pair
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
These Synergy Manufacturing High Clearance Long Arm Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms are made from high quality crush resistant 2" x .25 Wall 1026 DOM tubing and designed to maximize ground clearance. These arms feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- These arms allow the use of OEM wheels with larger tires without the requirement of an additional wheel spacer
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings with Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve & Pinch Bolt Assembly allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- 100% bolt on installation
- Made in the USA
- (2) Front Long Arm Lower Control Arms
- (2) Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) Flex Joints
- (2) Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) Assemblies
- (2) Pinch Bolts and Grade 8 Hardware
- (2) Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeves
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- When upgrading to adjustable control arms from cam bolts, it is recommended to replace the cam bolts with SSM-8014 Synergy Manufacturing Cam Bolt Eliminator Kit.
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|