- Minimum of 2" tall bump stop spacer is required.
- The factory tie rod clamp cannot be flipped on 2011-2015 models due to interference with the differential cover.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- 2011-2015 Models with a Synergy Tie Rod, SSM-8002, or a stock Tie Rod with 1.375" OD will require a, SSM-8003,Tie Rod Clamp.
- 2011-2015 Models with an aftermarket 1.625" OD Tie Rod require a SSM-8003-10, Tie Rod Clamp.
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
This Synergy Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit is designed to be used with or without a Synergy Front Track Bar Bracket and is also designed to relocate a Synergy steering stabilizer up and out of harms way on a JK.
- The kit includes grade 8 hardware and is easily installed using basic hand tools.
- Manufactured from high strength 3/16" steel & powder coated for corrosion resistance.
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand too.
- 1 Relocation Plate
- 1 Hardware Kit
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|