- Sold individually
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Designed for use with the Synergy Manufacturing Adjustable Rear Track Bar, SSM-8156
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
The Synergy Manufacturing Rear Track Bar DDB Series Bushing is made to work with Synergy's rear track bar for the above listed Jeep applications. This Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) features a maintenance-free, grease-less design and includes an inner sleeve that is already installed. The outer "soft" durometer acts as bushing cushion and flex material. The inner "hard" durometer lining acts as the bearing surface to allow the free floating inner sleeve to rotate. This provides for a maintenance free "zero bind" bushing. The internal bushing ring separates inner and outer materials to prevent the inner sleeve from gaping at extreme flex. This bushing is backed by Synergy's limited lifetime warranty.
- Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) Series
- Features a maintenance-free, grease-less design
- Includes inner sleeve that is already installed
- Provides for a maintenance-free "zero bind" bushing
- Inner "hard" durometer lining acts as the bearing surface
- Outer "soft" durometer acts as bushing cushion and flex material
- Internal bushing ring separates inner and outer materials to prevent inner sleeve gaping at extreme flex
- Backed by Synergy's limited lifetime warranty
- Mounting Width: 1.600"
- Bolt Size: 12mm
- Length: 1.375"
- Wall: 0.188"
- OD: 1.875"
- ID: 1.499"
- (1) Synergy Manufacturing Rear Track Bar DDB Series Bushing
1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|