- Extended Length: 19-5/8"
- Collapsed Length: 18"
- Requires maximum 4-3/4" backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup
- Sold as a pair
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
These Synergy Manufacturing Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms are made from high quality crush resistant 1 3/8" x .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing and feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for corrosion resistance. The arms are bent similar to factory arm specs to clear OEM wheels with larger tires.
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve & Pinch Bolt Assembly allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- 100% bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA
- (2) Rear Upper Control Arms
- (2) Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) Flex Joints
- (2) Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) Assemblies
- (2) Pinch Bolts & Grade 8 Hardware
- (2) Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeves
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2017||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|