- Sold individually
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Designed for use with Synergy Manufacturing Long Arm Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms, SSM-8038
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The Synergy Manufacturing Rear Upper Control Arm DDB Series Bushing is made to work with Synergy's front upper control arms for the above listed Jeep applications. This Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) features a maintenance-free, grease-less design and includes an inner sleeve that is already installed. The outer "soft" durometer acts as bushing cushion and flex material. The inner "hard" durometer lining acts as the bearing surface to allow the free floating inner sleeve to rotate. This provides for a maintenance free "zero bind" bushing. The internal bushing ring separates inner and outer materials to prevent the inner sleeve from gaping at extreme flex. This bushing is backed by Synergy's limited lifetime warranty.
- Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) Series
- Features a maintenance-free, grease-less design
- Includes inner sleeve that is already installed
- Provides for a maintenance-free "zero bind" bushing
- Inner "hard" durometer lining acts as the bearing surface
- Outer "soft" durometer acts as bushing cushion and flex material
- Internal bushing ring separates inner and outer materials to prevent inner sleeve gaping at extreme flex
- Backed by Synergy's limited lifetime warranty
- Mounting Width: 2.618"
- Bolt Size: 14mm
- Length: 1.750"
- Wall: 0.188"
- OD: 2.500"
- ID: 2.124"
- (1) Synergy Manufacturing Rear Upper Control Arm DDB Series Bushing
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Name||Synergy Manufacturing Rear Upper Control Arm DDB Series Bushing - Sold Individually|
|Application||2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK & Wrangler Unlimited JK|
|Part Type||Control Arm Bushings|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler JK, Jeep-Wrangler JK Unlimited|