- Designed exclusively to use with a FOX 2.0 Air Bump Stop, FOX-983-02-091.
- This can be installed with basic simple hand tools, including: a metal cutting tool, such as a 4-1/2" Angle Grinder with cut off wheel, pneumatic powered cut off tool, or plasma cutter
- Welding is required
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK & Wrangler Unlimited JK
This is Synergy's Thru Coil Front Air Bump Kit. The kit is compatible with most coil spring Wrangler JK suspensions. It is a specifically machined "bump can", which sets the collapsed bump stop location at the factory metal on metal contact point. No measuring or special lower bump stops are required.
- All bump stop spacing is done at the axle.
- Unlike other bump stop kits on the market, this kit includes shock tower and frame gussets to prevent coil bucket deflection or damage.
- Plastic inner fender wells will require trimming after installation of air bumps.
- Other air bumps will not be compatible without windshield washer bottle modification or removal
- Approximate time to install is 3 to 4 hours
- (2) Front Gussets (Coil Bucket to Frame)
- (2) Rear Gussets (Shock Tower to Bump Can)
- (2) Front Air Bump Cans
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|