- Welding is required
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- The Synergy Manufacturing Rear Bump Stop Spacer Kit, SSM-8058-30 (3") or SSM-8058-40 (4"), is required for exhaust clearance. When using a lower relocation bolt hole or aftermarket exhaust, a shorter bump stop spacer may be used.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The Synergy Manufacturing Weld-On Rear Track Bar Bracket is designed to replace the weak factory track bar bracket on your Wrangler JK. This bracket is great for replacing the thin factory brackets on a stock axle or using it to swap any axle into your JK. It is designed to fit the factory axle tube with a 3.150" diameter but will also fit other diameter axles with minor trimming. This bracket features multiple track bar holes for suspension adjustments. The relocation bolt holes are 2.900", 3.713", and 4.525" above the factory track bar mounting location. It is backed by Synergy's limited lifetime warranty.
- Replaces the weak factory track bar bracket
- Multiple track bar holes for suspension adjustments
- Bolt holes are 2.900", 3.713", and 4.525" above stock track bar mounting location
- Designed to fit stock axle tubes with a 3.150" diameter
- Will fit other diameter axle tubes with minor trimming
- Backed by Synergy's limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- (1) Synergy Manufacturing Weld-On Rear Track Bar Bracket
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2017||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|