- R44-For OEM Rubicon or Compatible Lockers
- The Tera44 Master Bearing Kit - TF-359745, is recommended
The Tera44 heavy duty front Dana 44 replacement housing is the perfect solution for bent, broken or damaged front axle housings in a JK Wrangler.
This replacement housing can be used to build a heavy duty axle upgrade for both Rubicon and non-Rubicon JKs.
The R44 housing allows for a simply transfer of all existing internal components, axle shafts, outer knuckle assembly, and brakes. The TF44 replacement housing gives you the option of using any after market locker in the event you decide to upgrade from the factory Rubicon Locker.If you are using a standard locker in a TF44 housing it will require new axle shafts.
- Ductile cast iron housing with increased rib gussets
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles
- Asymmetric housing design, for extra long tube side strength
- Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
- Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
- 3.25" x 0.25" axle tube increases strength to resist bending and torsion with minimal weight increase (6.7lbs more than factory tubes, 8.9lbs less than sleeved axle tubes)
- Compatible with factory JK Rubicon locker
- 100% engineered, designed, and built in the USA
- 100% new components
- No Excuses warranty - 1 year, unlimited mileage
- The replacement housing includes a completely redesigned center section, heavy duty 3.25" x 1/4 wall axle tubes (upgradeable to a 1/2" wall) , inner seals, axle bracketry, and inner C knuckles.
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|