- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
- ONLY fits Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK & Rubicon 4 door models
- Driveshaft modifications are recommended with this suspension system
- This kit is designed specifically for heavy loaded Jeeps, due to the load enhanced spring rate. A firmer ride will be experienced with an empty payload.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- 2012-Up Wrangler JK models require TeraFlex Exhaust Spacers, TF-2610000, or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK & Rubicon Models
This TeraFlex 3" Outback Suspension Lift Kit is designed as a complete suspension system exclusively for expedition style overland travel. This kit was designed from the ground up for a dedicated vehicle capable of handling extreme terrain.
- Meets the performance demands of a fully loaded Jeep and maintains the lift height
- Increased ground clearance
- Designed for expedition style overland travel
- (2) Front 3" Lift Load-Enhanced Coil Springs
- (2) Rear 3" Lift Load-Enhanced Coil Springs
- (8) Adjustable Alpine Flexarms
- (2) Front Swaybar Disconnects
- (2) Rear Swaybar Links
- (1) Rear Trackbar Bracket
- (1) Front Forged Adjustable Trackbar
- (2) SpeedBump Bumpstops
- (4) Front Limit Straps
- All Necessary Hardware
- Length: 35"
- Width: 21.5"
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 175 lbs
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|