Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Aftermarket wheels with 4.5" backspacing or less are required.
- For proper alignment, TF-1653700, Front Lower Adjustable Flexarms are required.
- For proper alignment, TF-1654800, Rear Upper FlexArms are required.
- For proper alignment, TF-1654700, Rear Lower FlexArms are required.
- Exhaust Spacers, TF-2610000, are required for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK to prevent contact between the front driveshaft and the Exhaust Cross Pipe.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK & Rubicon Models
The TeraFlex 3" Suspension Lift Kit without Shocks provides improvements in off-road performance while maintaining a quality highway ride. The kit is ideal for all JK owners that want both an off-road and highway ready vehicle.
- Provides improvements in off-road performance.
- Maintaining a quality highway ride.
- Installation Difficulty: Moderate
- Installation Time: 5-7 hours on average
- (2) TeraFlex Front Coil Springs
- (2) TeraFlex Rear Coil Springs
- (2) TeraFlex Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) TeraFlex Rear Sway Bar Links
- (2) TeraFlex Front Bump Stops
- (2) TeraFlex Rear Bump Stops
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Installation Hardware
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|SKU Aliases||TF-1234102, TF-1954620|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|