- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Welding and cutting will be required.
- CV style driveshaft and HD or Extreme Short Shaft SYE kit recommended
- CV style driveshaft and Extreme Short Shaft SYE kit recommended
- Transfer case lowering kit recommended for short wheelbase Rubicons.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Full wheel alignment needed
- Rubicon models need to add a Compressor Mount Plate, TF-4847400
- If using stock wheels and tires over 32" in diameter, wheel spacers are required to allow unobstructed turning
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
The TeraFlex 4" PRO LCG Suspension Lift Kit without Shocks is designed for the aggressive off road enthusiast that wants the best suspension performance for both rock crawling and high speed performance. The PRO system allows the vehicle to tackle the toughest rock crawling trails of Moab and speed on the dunes at Glamis with balanced suspension movement.
- Low center of gravity with maximum ground clearance
- Long Front Upper Arms
- 4-Link Rear Upper Geometry
- Eliminates Rear Trackbar
- Allows complete suspension travel for full range of motion
- Rear Anti-Squat Bracketry for fine tuning performance
- HD 1.75" DOM Lower FlexArm Tubing for superior strength
- Works perfectly with Engine Conversions (V6, V8, etc.)
- Designed to work with aftermarket high Pinion Axles.
- Installation Difficulty: Difficult
- Installation Time: 14-18 hours on average
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- Length: 48"
- Width: 48"
- Height: 42"
- Lower Long Arms
- Upper Long Arms
- Long Arm Subframe Brackets
- Front Frame Upper Long Arm Brackets
- Rear Frame 4-Link Brackets
- Front Coil Springs
- Rear Coil Springs
- Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Rear Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Front Exhaust Pipe
- Front Bump Stops
- Rear Bump Stops
- Rear Lower Shock Relocation Brackets
- Rear Axle Truss
- Steering Box Skid Plate
- Pitman Arm
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|