- TF44-For Dana 44 Lockers (NON-RUBICON)
- The Tera44 Master Bearing Kit - TF-359745, is recommended
The Tera44 heavy duty front Dana 44 replacement housing is the perfect solution for bent, broken or damaged front axle housings in a JK Wrangler.
This replacement housing can be used to build a heavy duty axle upgrade for both Rubicon and non-Rubicon JKs.
The R44 housing allows for a simply transfer of all existing internal components, axle shafts, outer knuckle assembly, and brakes.
The TF44 replacement housing gives you the option of using any after market locker in the event you decide to upgrade from the factory Rubicon Locker. If you are using a standard locker in a TF44 housing it will require new axle shafts.
- Forged Heavy Duty Inner Knuckles with greater upper and lower section strength
- 1/4" Thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength - Reinforced front trackbar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
- Integrated lower FlexArm skid plates
- Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
- Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
- Heavy duty ductile iron differential cover
- Axles Seals pre-installed
- Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
- Retains all JK ESP, ABS & Speedometer sensor capabilit
- Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
- Premium UV protected triple-stage powder coat process for superior corrosion resistance
- The replacement housing includes a completely redesigned center section, heavy duty 3.25" x 1/4 wall axle tubes (upgradeable to a 1/2" wall) , inner seals, axle bracketry, and inner C knuckles.
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|