- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Welding and cutting will be required.
- CV style driveshaft and HD or Extreme Short Shaft SYE kit recommended
- Transfer Case Lowering Kit recommended for short wheelbase Rubicons
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Full wheel alignment needed
- Exhaust modification with new custom Cat Back is required.
- Rubicon models need to add a Compressor Mount Plate, TF-4847400
- Rubicon Models add 1" Body Lift, TF-1942100 or TF-1900100, to lower the bellyup plate to allow room for the transfer case
- If using stock wheels and tires over 32" in diameter, wheel spacers are required to allow unobstructed turning
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
The TeraFlex 5" PRO LCG Suspension Lift Kit without Shocks is designed for the aggressive off road enthusiast that wants the best suspension performance for both rock crawling and high speed performance. The PRO system allows the vehicle to tackle the toughest rock crawling trails of Moab and speed on the dunes at Glamis with balanced suspension movement.
- Long Front Upper Arms
- 4-Link rear upper geometry
- Eliminates Rear Trackbar
- Allows complete suspension travel for full range of motion
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat Bracketry for fine tuning performance
- HD 1.75" DOM Lower FlexArm Tubing for superior strength
- Works perfectly with Engine Conversions (V6, V8, etc.)
- Designed to work with aftermarket high Pinion Axles
- Installation Difficulty: Difficult
- Installation Time: 14-18 hours on average
- Weight: 452 lbs.
- Length: 48"
- Width: 48"
- Height: 42"
- Lower Long Arms
- Upper Long Arms
- Front Coil Springs
- Rear Coil Springs
- Front Frame Upper Long Arm Brackets
- Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front Bump Stops
- Rear Bump Stops
- Front Stainless Sreel Brake Lines
- Rear Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- HD Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Front Shock Bar Bin Eliminators
- Front Shock Stud to Eye Conversion Kit
- Front Track Bar Bracket
- Front Exhaust Pipe
- Arm Subframe Brackets
- Rear Axle Truss
- Rear Frame 4-Link Brackets
- Steering Box Skid Plate
- Pitman Arm
- Rear Lower Shock Relocation Brackets
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|