- Cutting & welding required.
- Removal of factory control arm bracketry is required.
- TeraFlex ADJUSTABLE ALPINE LONG FLEXARMS must be used in conjunction w/ TeraFlex LONG FLEXARM BRACKETS (included).
Description:The TeraFlex JK / JKU 8-Arm Adjustable Alpine Long Flexarm and Long Flexarm bracket Kit (3-6" lift) provides maintenance-free performance with complete alignment adjustability for JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models with 3-6" lifts. Can be added to an existing suspension lift.
- Durable 1-5/8" x 0.157" (42mm x 4mm) wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength (front upper & rear upper)
- Durable 2" x 0.197" (50mm x 5mm) wall DOM tube provides maximum strength (front lower & rear lower)
- Fully adjustable long flexarms optimize pinion & caster angles, & tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement or can be used to increase wheelbase
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- High-quality factory style bushings provide excellent noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH) damping & ride quality characteristics w/ zero maintenance
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability & corrosion resistance on tube & forged rod end housing
- (8) Long Flexarms
- (4) Flexarm Brackets
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||1315010, TF-1957000, TF-1315001, TF-1315002|