- A minimum 17" Wheel must be used with this kit.
- Sold as a kit
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The TeraFlex Front Performance Big Rotor Kit is the perfect upgrade for JK Wrangler owners requiring increased braking performance for 33"-35" tires. This kit allows the factory brake caliper and brake pads to be retained, while increasing the rotor diameter from 11.9" to 13.3". The increased clamping distance from the rotor center results in greater braking leverage to allow stopping distance to be decreased substantially (larger rotor diameter = greater stopping power). The simple bolt-on installation upgrade requires absolutely no brake line modification or brake bleeding and can be installed with basic hand tools.
- 13.3" Slotted Rotor for superior stopping performance
- Mill-Balanced Vented Rotors for maximum heat dissipation
- Improved Braking Performance Over Factory Brake System
- Retain Factory Brake Caliper & Pads
- No Brake Bleeding Or Brake Line Modification Required
- 100% Bolt-On Upgrade For Easy Installation
- (2) Front Slotted Rotors
- (2) Brake Caliper Relocating Anchor Brackets
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Axle Type||Dana 30, Dana 44|