- A minimum of 17" wheels with no more than 5" backspacing with the JK high steer knuckle kit
- Installation does not require any cutting or removal of factory bracketry
- Welding is required
- Sold as a kit
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK with 4"- 6" Lift
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK with 4"- 6" Lift
TeraFlex Complete High Steer Kit with HD Tie Rod and Drag Link Flip is the complete package when doing high steer upgrades on a Wrangler JK. The high steer knuckles provide a heavy duty solution for weaknesses that are inherent in the factory JK axle steering combination.
- High steer knuckle increases tie rod ground clearance
- Heat treated chromoly tie rod is over 200% stronger than the factory tie rod
- Drag link flip kit relocates the drag link over the knuckle
- Length: 45.5"
- Width: 16"
- Height: 10.75"
- Weight: 105 lbs
- (2) High Steer Knuckles
- (1) Flipped Drag Link End
- (1) Complete HD Flipped Drag Link
- (1) Brace Bar
- (1) Track Bar Drop Bracket
- (1) Frame Brace Bracket
- All Necessary Hardware
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||TF-1600430, TF-1853905, TF-4390870|