- 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK & Rubicon Models
- 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK & Rubicon Models
TeraFlex exhaust spacers are needed for all 2012 model JK Wranglers using Teraflex suspension kits with 3" or more of lift. The spacers are installed between the driver and passenger head pipe flanges and the flanges of the cross pipe, which moves the exhaust cross pipe rearward. This prevents contact between the front driveshaft and the exhaust cross pipe during suspension down travel. The 2.5" suspension kit will also need the spacers for the next few months. The long-term plan is to shorten the shocks on the 2.5" kit by .3" in order to prevent drive shaft droop onto the stock exhaust without spacers, but until this change in the shocks is implemented, the spacers will be needed.
- Spacers are installed between head pipe flanges and the flanges of the cross pipe.
- Use on JK models with lifts over 2.5".
- 2-Door & 4-Door Models
- 3.6L Engines.
- (2) Teraflex Exhaust Spacers
- Installation Hardware Kit
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2012-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|