- Fits factory 17" wheel
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The TeraFlex Extreme Heavy Duty Flipped Drag Link is a great choice for extreme conditions that typically cause factory steering components to bend and fail. It uses an oversized DOM factory style adjusting collar and pinch clamp for adjustments. The tie rod end joint uses the same features found in TeraFlex ball joints, including a 4140 chromoly ball/stud and a 1045 carbon steel housing.
- Fits on factory 17" wheel
- 1.25" O.D.
- Comes configured 'flipped,' being installed from top of steering knuckle
- Adjustable preload tension to ensure proper long term durability
- Joint is pressed into rod end housing and secured with snap ring
- (1) TeraFlex Extreme Heavy Duty Flipped Drag Link
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Name||TeraFlex Extreme Heavy Duty Flipped Drag Link|
|Application||2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK & Wrangler Unlimited JK|
|Part Type||Drag Link|