- Tightening the bolts with the vehicle raised may cause premature bushing wear due to pre-loading the bushings.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK & Rubicon Models
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK & Rubicon Models
TeraFlex JK FlexArms can be added to any existing suspension lift. FlexArms allow custom pinion and caster angles to be set for proper alignment, they also are used to re-center the axle in the wheel well for proper suspension movement.
- TeraFlex designed a superior FlexArm that addressed and solved some of the limitations of the original Standard FlexArm.
- Monster FlexArm offers superior tubing strength and the largest interchangeable and re-buildable ends ever.
- Factory Length: 22.5"
- Maximum Length: 25"
- Minimum Length: 22.75"
- Uses 14 mm bolt
- 1 1/4-12 UNF Thread
- 1.5" Wrench on tube
- 1 7/8" Wrench on jam nut
- (2) TeraFlex FlexArm Front Lower Control Arms
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|