- **TRUCK FREIGHT IS REQUIRED AND WILL BE QUOTED UPON RECEIPT OF ORDER.**
- The Tera60 is compatible with all Super 60 gear ratios for extreme duty applications requiring additional ring and pinion strength.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The TeraFlex Tera60 Front Axle allows for maximum uptravel and suspension compression for your Jeep Wrangler. This incorporates the driver upper control arm mount into the housing assembly, which provides an additional 2" of uptravel over other aftermarket 60 series axles. The Tera60 maintains features that are common in all TeraFlex axles including heavy duty bearing caps, high-flow oil passages, smooth profile surfaces and increased cover mounting area.
The inner and outer knuckles maintain JK specific ball joint inclination for improved scrub radius and better turning dynamics. The axle tube is constructed of 3.25" O.D. 3/8" wall DOM, which provides extreme strength resistance to bending, while minimizing unnecessary weight. Integrated brake caliper mounts are designed to be used with the TeraFlex big brake kit, or big rotor kit utilizing the massive 13.3 diameter rotor.
- Retains all factory JK ESP, ABS & Speedometer sensor capability
- Full float hub assembly increases axle durability & reduce bearing load and axle shaft stress
- HD cast one-piece outer knuckles
- JK ball joint inclination and scrub radius
- Integrated upper control arm mount allows 2" of additional suspension compression
- All Tera60 axles come standard with the TeraFlex big brake kit
- Includes lockout hubs
- Length: 30"
- Width: 70"
- Height: 24"
- Weight: 580 lbs
- (1) TeraFlex Front Tera60 Axle with 4.30 ARB Lockout Hubs
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|