- This is a Set of (4) - WITHOUT KNURL
- This is for BOTH SIDES
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
TeraFlex JK HD Ball Joints replace the weak factory ball joints that are unable to handle the demands of repeated off road use or larger tires. Ball joints without knurls will not score the inner knuckle and open up the bore. The upper ball joint has two sintered metal bearings to handle the rotational load and the lower ball stud rides in a metal cup that is threaded to provide for a precise pre-load. In-between the lower ball joint threaded cup and ball stud is a special plate spring made from high carbon tool steel for excellent wear resistance as the lower joint must bear the vehicle weight. The lower ball joint also features an oversized flanged nut for a good bearing surface against the outer knuckle. Both ball joints have grease zerks that are easy to service. The lower ball joint has a special flush needle zerk that is offset for u-joint clearance and ease of maintenance.
- The Ball Joint Studs are made from 4140 Chrome Moly Steel for high harden-ability.
- Ball Joints are heat treated to provide excellent fatigue and abrasion resistance.
- Weak factory plastic cups have been eliminated
- Length: 9.00"
- Width: 4.50"
- Height: 3.25"
- Weight: 6.00 lbs
- (2) Front Upper HD Ball Joints
- (2) Front Lower HD Ball Joints
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Sold As||Set of 4|
|Axle Type||Dana 30, Dana 44|