- This kit must be used with a flipped drag link, and may require additional modification to improve handling and maintain correct steering geometry.
- A minimum of 17" diameter wheels with no more than 5" backspacing must be used with the JK high steer knuckle kit.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK with 4"-6" Lift
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK with 4"-6" Lift
The TeraFlex High Steer Knuckle Kit provides a heavy duty solution for several weak vulnerabilities found in the stock JK axle steering configuration. It is cast from heavy duty ductile iron and features reinforcements in key section areas that are prone to stress and deflection. This kit is designed to work perfectly on JK Wranglers with 4"-6" of lift, and will maintain steering geometry at the correct angles for superior highway drivability. It also increases tie rod ground clearance by over 1-1/8" to reduce tie rod damage and bending.
- Heavy duty ductile iron
- Increases tie rod ground clearance
- Features reinforcements in key section areas that are prone to stress and deflection
- (1) TeraFlex High Steer Knuckle Kit for 4"- 6" Lift
- Length: 18"
- Width: 11"
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 35 lbs
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Name||TeraFlex High Steer Knuckle Kit for 4"- 6" Lift|
|Application||2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK & Wrangler Unlimited JK|
|Part Type||Steering Knuckle|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler JK, Jeep-Wrangler JK Unlimited|