Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Large FlexArm Repair kit, TF-1951000, is available for purchase. This Kit fits all Lower TeraFlex Control Arms with Modular Joints.
- Universal Application
The new Monster FlexArm offers superior tubing strength and the largest interchangeable and rebuildable ends ever.
TeraFlex Flex Ends will allow some misalignment when articulating, and have a specially designed urethane bushing to restrict excess movement and allow control and handling at highway speeds.
The one piece forge ends provide 2" of total adjustment. This makes it possible to have up to 4" of fine tuning per arm for adjustment to get your suspension set up the way you need it. A greaseable Zerk keeps the joints properly lubricated preventing seizing under the most dirty and muddy conditions.
- The Monster rod ends feature a shank that is 5" long for maximum adjustability and strength (the industry standard 1-1/4" heim has only 1-1/2" shank).
- The arms are constructed of 2" or 1-3/4" diameter .281-wall DOM tubing.
- The Monster arm ends can be utilized as a replacement or upgrade to many popular control arms that utilize a 1-1/4", 12 threads-per-inch heim joint end. Custom 'Builder's Corner' tubing is available in lengths of 4" increments.
- (1) TeraFlex Large Monster Flex End
|Thread||Right Hand Thread|