- Based on the offset of the wheel, and tire size used this bracket may allow you to mount a tire that is too large to be supported by the factory bracket. If too large of a tire is used severe damage to the tailgate will occur. We do not recommend tires over 33" to be mounted on the factory tailgate tire bracket. The bracket has two lug patterns that can be used for 5 lug on 5.0" circle (JK 2007+ Wranglers) or 5 lug on 4.5" circle (TJ 1997-2006 Wranglers).
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
When running aftermarket wheels or larger tires it is necessary to extend the mounting point of the wheel from the vehicle. It also helps to raise the spare tire to allow for clearance between the bottom of the tire and the rear bumper. This simple bracket allows you to accomplish both tasks.
- Helps raise the spare tire to allow for clearance.
- Extend the mounting point of the wheel.
- If you run new JK axles in your TJ this bracket can also act as a spare adapter.
- (1) TeraFlex Spare Tire Bracket
- Installation Hardware Kit
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|