- For use with Dana 30 High Steer Knuckle.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
This heavy duty tie rod is designed to work with the TeraFlex heavy duty drag link in a kit to upgrade any TJ, YJ, XJ, or ZJs steering system utilizing the TeraFlex High Steer Knuckle. It is constructed of 1-1/2" hexagon 6061 T6 aluminum, which has a higher specific strength than 1018 steel. It also has a yield strength of 45,000 lbs. but is 3 times lighter than steel. The aluminum will also deflect 3 times further than steel, while returning to its original shape. The hexagon shape makes tightening jam nuts simple by using a 1-1/2" wrench to hold the tube. Tera has developed heavy duty tie rod ends that utilize a one-ton joint end, and are available in either a stock Jeep.
- The hexagon shape makes tightening jam nuts simple by using a 1-1/2" wrench to hold the tube.
- It has a yield strength of 45,000 lbs. but is 3 times lighter than steel.
- The aluminum will also deflect 3 times further than steel.
- (1) TeraFlex Heavy Duty Tie Rod
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|