- Never exceed factory tow/haul ratings.
Description:The RAM 1500 Falcon Sport Tow/Haul Shock Absorber Systems pair monotube front shock absorbers with adjustable piggyback rear shock absorbers with settings for comfort and control or for towing and hauling duties. The rear shocks feature a three-position Fast Adjust Knob that allows the driver to select from Comfort & Control, Moderate Tow/Haul, and Heavy Tow/Haul settings. Zone Rate Tuning (ZRT) manipulates the factory linear-rate spring tuning to produce three distinct performance zones with a more exaggerated spring curve to tackle various driving conditions. An internal negative-rate spring offsets the factory spring's preload while in the Extension Zone. This eliminates top out clunk and shock stress at full extension, while softening tire landing and reducing body roll on impact during aggressive driving. The factory spring rate is unaffected in Drive Zone for a comfortable and controlled ride. A provided progressive microcellular bump stop effectively retunes the spring rate while in Compression Zone to reduce bottoming and body roll during aggressive driving.
- Front shock features multiple snap ring grooves to level out front end
- Rear adjustment settings include: Comfort & Control, Moderate Tow/Haul, & Heavy Tow/Haul
- Dramatic improvement in on-road comfort & off-road performance
- 2.25 shock body provides optimal performance
- (2) monotube front shock absorbers
- (2) monotube rear shock absorbers
- (2) Front & rear progressive bump stops
- (1) Billet coil spring carrier
- (1) isolator
- (2) Rear bump stop cups
- (2) Bump stop landing pads
- (2) Rear roost guards
- All necessary hardware