- No drilling or cutting required
- NOT legal for use in California and other states adopting California emission standards
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 1991-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1991-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ
The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer enhances off-idle torque from 800 RPM to approximately 3,000 RPM by utilizing its unique, patented Helix Bore design to spin the incoming air charge as it passes through the throttle body spacer. The spinning air action boosts the velocity of the incoming air and contributes to better atomization of the air/fuel mixture as the air charge enters the combustion chamber. All of this results in more part-throttle torque and improved mid-range power. Unfortunately it is not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards. This throttle body spacer is constructed of aircraft quality billet 6061-t6 aluminum and comes in an anodized red finish. It installs in less than one hour and is backed by Airaid's "No Hassle" lifetime warranty.
- Improves low end torque and throttle response
- Provides stronger mid-range power
- Constructed of aircraft quality billet 6061-t6 aluminum
- Anodized red finish
- Installs in less than 1 hour
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Backed by Airaid's "No Hassle" lifetime warranty
- Length: 9.00"
- Width: 5.00"
- Height: 1.00"
- Weight: 1.00 lbs
- (1) Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer
- Mounting Hardware
- Precision Brackets
1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|1999-2004||Jeep||Grand Cherokee WJ|