Designed to help Jeeps work hard on pavement, then work just as hard when roads are muddy, snowy, and rocky or when there are no roads at all. The Open Country M/T combines solid on-road performance with extra ground clearance, higher load-carrying capacity, and greater ability to go off-road. Truck enthusiasts know it for its long wear, low noise and aggressive tread pattern.
- Aggressive, Attack Tread Design with Hook shaped blocks delivers excellent off-road traction and great on-road performance.
- Open, Scalloped Shoulder Blocks bite into the ground and help to eject mud, snow, and rocks while maintaining off-road traction.
- Over-the-Shoulder Tread provides additional forward traction in deep mud and snow.
- Deep Siping in the Tread Blocks help maintain grip on wet surfaces.
- High Turn-Up, 3-Ply Polyester Casing strengthens tire to provide excellent handling and durability while maintaining proper load capacity
Length: 32.1 inches
Width: 11.2 inches
Height: 32.1 inches
Weight: 68 lbs
Max Load: 2680 lbs