- Sold as individual rear seat
- These Seats are 'thicker' than OE Seats - until they get 'broken in'
- Comes with Center Fabric Insert
- Does NOT FIT Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL models
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Enhance your stock back seat with Bestop's TrailMax II Fold & Tumble Rear Bench Seat in all vinyl. The fabric and stitch pattern of the TrailMax II will look great with any of the front seats in the TrailMax II line. Each TrailMax II offers Zipper Pockets in the back of the headrests. Great for storing Maps when going off road.
Need more cargo room? no problem.. Just fold and tumble the rear seat for extra space. Comes in super handy for all your off road gear.
The bottom of the TrailMax II is covered with weatherproof carpet so no need to worry about getting wet from the elements. This TrailMax rear bench seat is built on the strong Atlas Frame and it comes with floor mounts and rear lock-down brackets.
Available in color-matched vinyl or vinyl with fabric fronts Includes mounting hardware.
- Atlas Frame for super-solid structure that gives shape and support to entire seat.
- Comes in Fold-N-Tumble design with headrests
- V-ROR variable-resistance springs respond to increasing pressure with increased support.
- Ultimate Foam closed-cell seat material is treated for water-resistance and flame retardant.
- Classified as FMVSS 302 & 207 Compliant in Flammability ratings.
- Available in Best-Quality all-automotive Vinyl upholstery, or premium fabric center panel with vinyl sides, back and bolsters.
- (1) Trailmax II Fold-N-Tumble Rear Bench Seat with Headrests and Center Fabric Insert - Black Denim
- Hardware/Brackets required for installation.
- Length: 40.50 (Side to Side)"
- Width: 20 (Seating Surface)"
- Height: 17 (Seating surface to headrest in the down position)"
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|Name||Bestop TrailMax II Fold & Tumble Bench Seat, Rear, Center Fabric - Black Denim|
|Application||1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ|
|Type||Fold And Tumble|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler TJ|