- Sold as a kit
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
Energy Suspensions offers this performance Transmission Mount for racing and competition, but also suitable for street vehicles with additional horsepower added. It runs soft enough for street use yet tough for racing use. The mount maintains proper drive shaft angle to help prevent early wear and unexpected power train damage.
- Unique safety interlock design
- Immune to vehicle oils and chemicals
- Strong enough to handle high performance torque
- Made from Hyper-Flex performance polyurethane and heavy-duty hardware
- Length: 9.00"
- Width: 4.00"
- Height: 2.25"
- Weight: 1.80 lbs
- (1) Transmission Mount
- (1) Transmission Mount Backer Plate
- (2) Bolts
- (2) Lock Washers
- (4) Metal Washers
- Installation Intructions
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995
|SKU Aliases||ENE3.1108R, 3.1108R|