- couplers with up to a 2 1/2" span
The Trimax TMX-TC2 features a triple plated chrome finish. It provides additional security for your camper, boat or trailer by securing the coupler on your trailer tongue.The TMX-TC2 also secures trailer door latches, cargo boxes and other types of doors. Features patented 1/4 turn technology that cannot be false locked. Provides dual force protection when used with the TMX-UMAX100
- The O ring keeps water, grime and dirt out of locking mechanism to ensure years of use
- Protective rubber cap protects keyhole from water, grime and dirt
- Type A key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Resists attempted drill outs.
- Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break.
- Lifetime warranty
- Patented dual lock lug design
- Full length pin made of solid forged machined steel that cannot be pulled out
- No internal springs to seize up or brake
- Triple plated chrome finish
- Knurling on lock heads adds style and grip
- Stainless steel internal components
- Double headed or dog bone style design
- Width between heads (exposed pin length or gap space) is 2 1/2"
- 1/4" pin diameter