- All Class III, IV and V Receiver Hitches
This Trimax version of the T3 features stainless steel and provides instant security for your camper, boat or trailer by securing your vehicle receiver hitch. It features patented 1/4 turn technology that cannot be false locked.
- The O ring keeps water, grime and dirt out of locking mechanism to ensure years of use
- Protective rubber cap protects keyhole from water, grime and dirt
- Strongest locking pin on the market
- Type A key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Resists attempted drill outs. Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break.
- Lifetime warranty
- Patented dual lock log design offers over 5,800 pounds of head pull strength
- Tested specifications exceeds 40,000 pounds
- No internal springs to seize up or break
- Premium 100% stainless steel
- Knurling on lock heads adds style and grip and is machined from 100% solid stainless steel
- Double headed or dog bone style design
- Width between heads (exposed pin length or gap space) is 2-3/4"