- This Product May Not Be Combined With Any Other Offers or Discounts!
- Product warranty void outside USA and Canada
Warn 9.0Rc is a compact, light weight Winch for rock sports. If you are a competitive rock crawler then this 9.0Rc is the perfect winch for you. It tackles tough climbs, intense approach angles and tight turns. Rock crawling rigs need a low-profile, lightweight winch like the WARN 9.0Rc that delivers maximum power in a compact 54 lb unit. The 9.0Rc is a winch built for rock crawlers looking for efficiency, reliability and legendary WARN performance.
- Rated Line Pull: 9,000 lbs. (4080 kgs) single-line
- Motor: Series Wound, 12V 4.8 hp
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone brake
- Drum diameter/Length: 2.75 in/4.75 in (7.0cm/12cm)
- Weight: 54 lbs. (24.8kgs.)
- Rope: 50 ft, 3/8 in (15m, 9.5mm) Spydura synthetic Rope
- Fairlead: Polished Aluminum Hawse
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72 in (1.83m)
- Finish: Gloss red paint over primer undercoating
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical and 7-year Electrical Warranty to the original purchaser, with proof of purchase, no registration required.
- (1) Warn 9.0Rc Rock Crawler Winch - 9,000 lbs.
- (1) Fairlead Polished Aluminum Hawse
- (1) Remote Control Remote switch
- (1) Rope
|SKU Aliases||71550, WAR71550|
|Rated Line Pull||8000-10000 lbs|